Recipe by Stewie
In response to a request. From "Potluck for 33,000" cookbook, Dayton Hudson Corporation,1993.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I made this and took it to work with a fruit tray. Oh my goodness, I have never heard such squealing. This is "to die for" scrumptious. Thanks for posting this. I will definitely make it again.
- 2 (453.59 g) carton plain yogurt
- 113.39 g package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 4.92 ml coconut extract
- 4.92 ml rum extract
- 236.59 ml frozen whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, cut into bite-size pieces (such as pineapple, apple, mandarin orange, strawberries, grapes, etc.)