Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served fresh for special events at the Disney Hotel.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups pineapple chunks
- 3⁄4 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, halved
- In a blender or food processor, combine cream cheese, pina colada mix, and sour cream and blend until smooth.
- Remove from blender to a mixing bowl and fold in pineapple chunks and maraschino cherry halves.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with other fresh fruit or dried fruit and nuts.