Terri F.'s Note:
If you like pina coladas, you're gonna love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Spoon flour into measuring cup and level.
- 3In bowl, mix flour and brown sugar.
- 4Cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- 5Stir in coconut and almonds.
- 6Sprinkle in ungreased 13x9 pan and even out.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring a couple of times while baking.
- 8Take out 1/2 cup of crumbs to use for topping, and press the rest into the bottom of the pan.
- 9For topping: In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 10Gradually beat in whipping cream.
- 11Add milk and pudding mix, beat on high speed for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 12Stir in pineapple and rum.
- 13Pour mixture over cooled crust.
- 14Sprinkle with crumbs.
- 15You may add a few toasted almonds if you like.
- 16Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant coconut cream pudding mix