Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on another site. It sounds delicious! I'm posting this for Zaar World Tour 5 for the Carribean.
- Wisk together milk, first 2 eggs, brown sugar and cocunut milk. Whip until smooth.
- Add other eggs and rum extract, whip until smooth again, stir in pineapple.
- Coat a 9 inch pie pan, with nonstick spray, place in baking pan, large enough to hold, pour custard into pie shell. Fill baking pan with water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the pie pan (water baking).
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Made for Holiday Tag First time I have ever made a homemade custard pie so I think it turned out pretty well.I did use store bought crust. I would like a more cocnut flavour in this so maybe I would add a tsp. of cocnut extract when I make it again. Thanks for my first adventure with custard!