Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
YUM!! and SO easy!
Make and share this Pina Colada Coconut and Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon honey (depending on your sweetness taste)
- 6 ice cubes
- BLEND/CHOP coconut milk, diced pineapple and honey together for about 30 seconds.
- Turn blender to LIQUIFY/CRUSH ICE and start adding the ice cubes.
- VERY good stuff! Makes a great FRESH cocktail mix!
- *note: the drink will be thin. If you prefer thicker smoothie, you can add more ice, but that may water it down. I suggest adding fat free plain, pineapple or coconut flavored yogurt. :).