Laurawombat Garcia's Note:
Found this recipe on ABC11's Mr Food section. Haven't tried this, but I think if you like Pina Coladas you'll like it. It probably makes a moist sweet bird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Season the chicken with the salt and pepper and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
- 3Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- 4Add the cream of coconut and heavy cream to the skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until well combined.
- 5Stir in the pineapple and cherries and return the chicken to the skillet.
- 6Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.5
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 279.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g