1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Cherry Lite Ice Cream
A refreshing dessert using light ingredients. It isn't as "creamy" as ice cream using heavy cream, but the flavor is good and it is only 3 WW points as written and only 2 WW points if using 1 cup half and half and 1 cup low-fat milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix liquids with sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Pour into freezer container of ice cream maker and proceed however your machine's directions state.
- 3Add fruit for last 5 minutes.
- 4Allow to mature in freezer for an additional hour before serving.
- 5(Cooking time does NOT include the extra time in the freezer!).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cherry Lite Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk