Recipe by Nana Lee
Talk about shortcut cheesecakes! Hardly any prep at all. Sounds so yummy, I'm picking up the ingredients tomorrow and will make it. IMPORTANT: program wouldn't accept "frozen concentrate pina colada tropical fruit mixer", so had to shorten it to what would be accepted.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll sliceable refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frozen concentrate pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Cut cookie dough into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange slices, slightly overlapping, on bottom and 2 inches up side of greased springform pan.
- Press edges together to form crust.
- Bake 12 to 15 minute or until lightly browned.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, fruit mixer concentrate and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each addition just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minute or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.