1 hr 3 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light March 2007. Allow extra time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- cooking spray
- 1 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup block-style fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2CRUST: Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Add butter, oil, and 1 tablespoon water; toss well.
- 4Press mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 7FILLING: Combine cottage cheese and the next 7 ingredients (through salt) in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- 8Add egg substitute, and process until blended.
- 9Spread cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- 10Bake for 33 minutes or until set.
- 11Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- 13TOPPING: Top with pineapple and coconut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese