1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Cake
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
Adopted recipe! Oh, this is GOOD
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (13 ounce) can condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 (8 ounce) container prepared topping, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Prepare cake as directed on package, but use 2 eggs instead of the number the recipe calls for.
- 4Bake as directed.
- 5While cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- 6When the cake is done, remove from oven and, while it is still hot, punch holes in the top (the handle of a wooden spoon works well). Pour the cream of coconut/condensed milk mixture over top and into all the holes.
- 7Let cake cool thoroughly (can be refrigerated to cool). When ready to serve, cover cake with whipped topping and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- 8Serve thoroughly cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: