Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
This bundt cake comes out beautifully. The large flake coconut gives it texture with the pineapple and can be served as is or dusted with confectionery sugar on top. I almost want to top it with little drink umbrellas!
- Cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well until the mixtures is light and fluffy.
- Add the extracts and mix.
- Alternate adding half the dry ingredients then mix and then half of the yogurt and mix. Then add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix. Finish with the rest of the yogurt and mix.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple and coconut and gently stir until combined.
- Grease and flour a large bundt pan. Spoon into pan and distribute batter evenly.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool in pan and then invert on to serving dish to cool completely.