1/3 Photos of Pina Colada Bread Pudding (Crock Pot )or (Oven)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lime zest or 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light rum (or pineapple flavored works good in this)
- 1 cup raisins (or dried fruit of choice like dried cherries apricots, blueberries)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 lb bread, 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut (can be mixed into the custard mixture) (optional)
- 1In blender or food processor, fitted with a metal blade, combine all the custard ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Combine raisins and crushed pineapple (and the juice); set aside.
- 3Place about 1/3 of bread cubes in slow cooker, place 1/3 of raisin/pineapple mixtures. Repeat 2 more times. Then pour the custard mixture over all. pressing so all the bread soaks in the custard mixture.
- 4top with butter, cinnamon.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours.
- 7Place it in a well buttered 9 by 13 casserole.
- 8Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 9Serve hot with Grand Marnier Sauce or pineapple ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Bread Pudding (Crock Pot )or (Oven)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 155.6 mg
- Sodium 417.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: