Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little different...the addition of ice cream makes it very special on a hot day. I add a tad more rum!
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons light rum
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Combine ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple and a cherry.
I decided to give this drink another chance, only this time I made it without the rum, since there was a question as to whether or not it was still good. As a virgin drink it is very good, but with the rum it needs sugar. Made for 2009 Spring Potluck tag.