Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 fluid ounces Malibu rum
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce cream or 1 fluid ounce milk
- Add some crumbled ice, mix it well and pour it into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.
Didn't have Malibu rum, just regular Barcardi (not coconut flavored), so added 1/4 teaspoon imitation coconut extract---still very good.
Very good and simplistic recipe with Malibu.
This is wonderful. I made these tonight & we're loving them. They taste just how they did in Hawaii. Thanks RecipeNut for sharing this keeper & giving us a reminder of a fabulous holiday.