Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a bonafide boat drink and the main reason why I keep bananas in my freezer! Jimmy Buffett would be proud!
- 20 ice cubes
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into chunks (I freeze mine)
- 236.59 ml canned coconut cream (Coco Lopez)
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml dark rum (Meyers)
- 118.29 ml light rum
- 59.16 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4 pineapple, spears
- Freeze 4 tall glasses.
- In a blender, half of all ingredients except the pineapple spears and umbrellas.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide between two frozen glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a pineapple spear and a drink umbrellas!
My wife and I have been drinking this over the Xmas / New Year period and find it very enjoyable