Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was touted as a great drink for a book club meeting. I can't think of a better way to discuss a new read! From yumsugar.
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 slices apples
- 4 orange slices
- 4 slices cucumbers
- 3 cups Pimms, available at liquor stores (Pimm's No. 1 Cup)
- 2 cups carbonated lemonade
- 4 fresh mint sprigs
- ice cube
- Fill four 8- to 10-ounce highball glasses with ice cubes.
- Divide the fruit slices among the glasses.
- Pour 1/2 cup of lemonade and 3 tablespoons of Pimm's into each glass.
- Garnish with the mint and serve.