Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A new twist on an old British classic! Serve these Pimm's Freeze cocktail slushies when the weather heats up! From 101 Blender Drinks by Kim Haasarud.
- 4 slices cucumbers
- 2 strawberries
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Pimms (Pimm's No. 1 Cup)
- 1 cucumber, spear
- 1 strawberry
- mint sprig
- Combine the 4 cucumber slices, 2 strawberries, ginger ale, and Pimm's in a blender and blend for about 5 seconds.
- Add about 1 cup of ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the cucumber spear, strawberry, and mint sprig.