6 hrs 20 mins
Pimm's is a typically British summer drink. This recipe comes from the Independent newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the gelatine in cold water until soft, about 2 minutes.
- 2Heat half the lemonade until nearly boiling and remove from the heat.
- 3Lift the gelatine out of the water and stir into the lemonade until dissolved.
- 4Add the Pimm's, lemon and lime juice and remaining lemonade.
- 5Pour through a sieve into a bowl and refrigerate until set.
- 6Lightly whip the cream and stir in the sugar.
- 7Zest one of the oranges and add the zest to the cream.
- 8Slice the strawberries and stir half of them through the set jelly.
- 9To serve, dollop some jelly in a glass and add more strawberries and some orange segmets.
- 10Finish with a spoonful of orange cream, a bit or mint and a strip of zest.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pimm's and Strawberry Jellies
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: