Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A recipe from "Those 70's Recipes". Serve this to your unwanted guests. I guarantee they won't come back! Posted in reply to a dare.
- 2 cups fresh cooked asparagus
- 2 (7 ounce) jars pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 raw asparagus spears (for garnish)
- 2 lemon slices
- Put asparagus, pimientos and skim milk in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat about 5 minutes.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slice and asparagus spear.
Bass shakes pale in comparison to this lovely concoction. I ask, why skim milk? Whole milk all the way! The RAW asparagus spears were the icing on the cake, so to speak. Thanks for sharing! cg