Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great sandwich, and something just a little different than the normal pimiento cheese.
- 4 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 3 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, pimiento, olives, and onion.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, mustard, and pepper until smooth.
- Add to cheese mixture, mixing well.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Serve with bread or crackers.