Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The vinegar is the key. This is outstanding.
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In small bowl, stir all ingredients gently until well mixed. May seem as though 1/2 cup of mayo is not adequate, but don't add more for best, most flavorful results.
I used this recipe to make one of my favorite lunches. Pimiento cheese sandwich, fritos and a cherry lime Dr. Pepper. It was delicious. I liked the addition of the cayenne. My husband doesn't care to much for pimiento cheese but he liked this one. Thanks KsthyP53 Bullwinkle