Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe from the Southern Living website. Wanted to have for safe keeping and share here on recipezaar.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup milk and egg. Dip chicken in milk mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/8 inch in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil about 15 to 20 minutes on each side or until done.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Hold chicken with tongs, and cut a slit in 1 side of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Spoon 1/3 cup Pimiento Cheese into each pocket.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and you feel the chicken is completely done.