Recipe by PeelMeAGrape
Variation of similar recipes on this site. Just wanted to record the changes and add to my cookbook.
Top Review by Starrynews
A nice variation, but I did expect a little more flavor based on the ingredient list. I also thought the Worcestershire sauce stood out a bit more than I would have liked. Thanks for sharing! My 3 Chefs
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream.
- Blend in spices, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
- Stir in cheeses, pimientos, black pepper and beat until creamy and combined. A hand mixer works well for this.
- Cover and refrigerate for about and hour.
- Serve with crackers and celery sticks.