Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Old fashioned pimiento cheese spread. This one comes from a dear friend who is about 90 years old now. It is very good!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, chopped up
- 1 (3 ounce) packagepiladelphia cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 cups Miracle Whip (NOT mayonnaise)
- Let all ingredients come to room temperature.
- Mix all except mustard and Miracle Whip in a food processor or with a mixer.
- Add mustard and Miracle Whip and beat until smooth.
- Will store in refrigerator for a month, or can be frozen indefinitely.
This is an excellent recipe! It goes well really well with Wheat Thins. It makes a really big batch, so I froze the other half of it.