Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful pimiento cheese spread. I sometimes use it for my brown bag sandwich. It is delicious and so easy to make.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Stir together all ingredients; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers or sliced fruit, or make finger sandwiches.
I had to come back and say this was a big hit! i should not have said i am going to try it but waited till i made it to post a review. It was GOOD!
Delicious! I add a little fresh grated onion (because Mom always did) and black pepper. Perfect pimiento cheese for dipping or sandwiches!
If you like pimiento cheese spread (as I do), you'll really like this recipe.