Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in an old Southern cookbook-I haven't made this yet, so I'm not sure how it compares to the store-bought stuff I grew up on.
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped very finely
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Pimento and cheese sandwiches are my absolute favorite food in the world. This recipe was awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who likes cheese.
This sounds wonderful!
This is a really good recipe. I substituted mild chedder in place of the sharp.