- 10 ounces quality sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- beef-and-pork hot dog, grilled
- hot dog bun, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the pimiento cheese ingredients; mix well with a fork, mashing the mixture a bit to create a chunky-style spread.
- Store in a tightly covered container, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, allowing flavors to blend.
- Place grilled hot dogs in toasted buns.
- Top each hot dog with 2 tablespoons Pimiento Cheese and serve immediately.