Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
My grandma makes this and it is great. She was making this one night and I added about 1/2 paprika. And I think it made it better.
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento (in the jar)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Chop the velveeta, about 1/2 inch.
- Add pimientos, mayonaise, and paprika(if using).
- Stir smash it together as you stir.
- Makes a great sandwich or dip.
Well Hello Delicious! :)
Can you believe before joining this site I had never heard of Pimiento Cheese? I saw it referenced here and there and always meant to look it up. I had a little trouble incorporating it all nice and smooth (I think that's how it's supposed to be), so I microwaved the cheese and pimientos for 30 seconds and it smoothed out nicely. I then added the mayo and a nice sprinkle of Spanish smoked paprika. I chilled it in the fridge to set and spread some on toast- yum! Tell Grandma thanks :) Made for PAC Spring 2011