Recipe by Lainey39
I made this recently for a football game and it was a hit with all. You can also bake this wonderful dip in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Recipe is from Southern Living.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- celery rib, for serving
- assorted cracker, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in large bowl; stir in cheeses.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Serve with celery sticks or assorted crackers.
- For a little spice, prepare recipe as directed and add 2-seeded and minced jalapeno peppers.
- For a pecan-pimiento cheese, prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans.