Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Copied from a Dr's office magazine but can't remember which one.
Make and share this Pimiento Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups grated colby (8 ounces)
- Combine all ingredients (except cheese) in a medium-sized bowl and using an electric mixer combine at medium speed until blended.
- Add grated cheese and beat until the consistency of cottage cheese.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Company tonight loved it, gobbled up, licked the bowl, etc. certainly a keeper. I didn't use cheddar and colby, but used a mexican cheese mix. Don't do that, I think it gave the dip a weird taste. Everyone else lovedddddddddddd it. LOL tagged for the November 2008 beverage tag game.