Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the internet KESQ.com. This salad can be a little bit bland, it may be the pimentos, so you really have to work with the seasonings, including the paprika. The paprika goes in the salad, and on top if you like. Adjust to your own taste.
- 2 lbs elbow macaroni
- 3 (2 ounce) jars pimientos
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper (for flavor) (optional)
- Cook macaroni and drain well. Rinse with cold water.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, paprika actually goes in salad.
- Feel free to use more or less of any item to make the dish to your liking.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
I made this last fall and see I forgot to rate it. My DD needed a salad for the school musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'. They had a dinner theater with Saturday nights show. This is a good basic recipe that you can add some of your favorite ingredients to. And does it ever make a big batch! I will make this again but add some extras in it. Thank you for posting.