Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Bobby Flay recipe. The 45 minute prep time includes 30 mins. chilling time.
Make and share this Pimento (Red Pepper) Cheese-Bacon Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 lb sharp white cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices thick double smoked bacon, crisp-cooked
- Combine Mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne in large bowl with fork. Stir in cheese and roasted peppers. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape ground beef into 4 patties. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Grill or pan fry burgers, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. During last 30 seconds of cooking, evenly top each burger with cheese mixture, then cook covered until cheese melts slightly. Arrange burgers on buns, then evenly top with bacon.