1/2 Photos of Pimento Cheese Spread
Miss Annie's Note:
This is one of my favorite recipes, adapted from Southern Living 2001 Recipes. The original recipe calls for mayonnaise, but I like to mix with Miracle Whip because I like the tangy taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (I like Hellman's)
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, diced,drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium cheddar, finely shredded
- 1Mix the mayonnaise and Miracle whip together.
- 2Fold in cheeses, onion, and seasonings.
- 3This will store for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks, covered (if it lasts that long).
- 4Good for sandwiches, crackers, celery, etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pimento Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.8
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 29.3 g