Recipe by USMCWife&Mom
You will never make Pimento Cheese any other way. You can also leave the pimentos out (for those picky people) and it makes a great Cheese Only spread.
Top Review by Peewee deluxe
I am not a big Pimento Cheese spread fan but my boyfriend requested it for his birthday party and I thought this recipe looked interesting. I used half the amount of cayenne and mayo, and it still turned out spicy enough and plenty mayo-ie. I got many compliments at the party on it. And I liked it too! Thanks!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded fancy
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (Optional, but worth it) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and Enjoy!
- Once refrigerated, the spread will be thick. You can let it sit out for a bit if you want to dunk your crackers in, or you can use a butter knife right out of the fridge to put it on crackers.
- This also makes a great Grilled Cheese!