Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Pimento Cheese Salad is great spread on bread to create a sandwich or on crackers.
- 16 ounces American cheese, chopped fine
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 6 small sweet pickles, chopped
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- Chop cheese, using a food processor. Add all other ingredients, except crackers and mix well. Add a small amount of crushed saltines crackers to lighten the cheese taste, if needed. Chill.
I kept hearing about pimento cheese recipes, and I finally got around to making one. Wow! So simple to whip together, and it tastes amazing!