Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is another wonderful recipe from The Enchanted Kitchen column of SageWoman Magazine. Potatoes are the quintessential earth element food and a perfect winter meal. Pair this potato with a green salad for a yummy filling dinner.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped olives
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cheddar cheese, pimentos, olives, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Slice each baked potato down the center lengthwise, carefully scoop out the insides and add it to the cheese mixture.
- Mix well, then mound the mixture back into the potato skins.
- Arrange the potato halves in a shallow baking dish and place in a 375 degree oven for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbly and hot.