Recipe by ghostlyvision
This recipe appeared in the Houston Chronicle and I thought it was so unique that it others may want to try it.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Want some good ice cream......then you've got to try this! My IC maker is small, so I had to do this in batches, as directed. I almost ate an entire batch all by myself, it's that good. And with this recipe, ghostlyvision, you have left my care. I was so glad I was able to adopt you, yet again! Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (2 liter) bottle soda pop, chilled, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine condensed milk, soda pop and pineapple (if using).
- Pour into an ice cream maker (in batches, if necessary) and freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Don't overstir.
- Once frozen, the ice cream will still have some fizz.
- (Cooking time is freezing time).