Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
One taste of these de-lush-ious bars and you'll be dreaming of a tropical vacation...This is one of two desserts that I served for Thanksgiving dinner last year. I garnered rave reviews as I watched them disappear...
- 1 (18 ounce) packageof refrigerated white chocolate chunk cookie dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough foil to hang just under the outside edge of the pan.
- Combine the cookie dough with the pistachios and coconut.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the sweetened condensed milk with the lime juice and the egg yolks.
- Pour mixture over the baked cookie bar crust.
- Bake 22-28 minutes until filling is set.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the bars.
- Cool at least 1 hour. Refrigerate.
- When ready to cut into bars, simply lift the aluminum foil out of the pan.
- This step makes life a lot easier!