Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a hit at our recent Christmas Eve dinner party. It's simple and delicious! The recipe is from a Pillsbury Thanksgiving-themed magazine.
- 473.18 ml cranberry juice
- 177.44 ml vodka (pear-flavored)
- 59.14 ml orange-flavored liqueur
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 4 slice pears (for garnish)
- 4 sprig mint (for garnish)
- In a pitcher, stir together cranberry juice, vodka, liqueur and lime juice. Put in fridge to cool for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, fill 4 glasses to brim with ice. Pour cocktail over ice. If too sweet, add additional lime juice.
- Garnish each with pear slice and mint sprig.