This recipe came from Pillsbury.com. I haven't tried it yet, but i'm cooking for dieters, so I was anxious to se how many calories and carbs were in it before preparing. Sounds delicious! I'll update this recipe if it needs some alterations. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (3 inches )
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly grease 24 small tart pans or miniature muffin cups.
- 3Remove cookie dough from wrapper.
- 4Place 1 rounded teaspoon of dough in each tart pan; gently press in bottom and up side.
- 5Place tart pans on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Cool 1 minute; carefully remove cookie tart shells from tart pans and place on wire racks.
- 8Grate peel from lemon (about 4 to 5 teaspoons); set aside.
- 9Squeeze juice from lemon, adding water if necessary to equal 1/4 cup; place in 2-quart saucepan.
- 10Stir in sugar and butter.
- 11Heat over medium heat until butter is melted.
- 12Remove from heat; stir in beaten eggs. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- 13Stir in lemon peel. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes. (Lemon filling can be refrigerated at this point until ready to serve).
- 14To serve, spoon about 1 tablespoon lemon filling into each cookie tart; place on serving plate.* Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pillsbury Lemon Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 116.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g