This recipe came from Edith Shulman of Sedona AZ Bake-off Contest 32, 1986. She won $2,000! I found this on the Pillsbury website and really liked it and wanted to put it on Recipezaar for safekeeping. (I altered the recipe to include a little topping of Mozarella cheese)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine all ingredients through garlic in a bowl.
- 3Separate the biscuits. Split the biscuits into the top and bottom half of biscuit.
- 4Flatten each biscuit on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Spread about 1 tbl or more of cheese mixture over each flattened biscuit round. Top with a bit of Mozarella cheese if desired.
- 6Bake at 400 F for about 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pillsbury Italian Biscuit Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 398.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g