Recipe by JOY1998
This recipe came from Edith Shulman of Sedona AZ Bake-off Contest 32, 1986. She won $2,000! I found this on the Pillsbury website and really liked it and wanted to put it on Recipezaar for safekeeping. (I altered the recipe to include a little topping of Mozarella cheese)
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Easy and tasty is right! we like more of a crispy texture so I baked for 15 minutes, I omitted the mozza cheese, didn't need it this was wonderful as is, great for a quick snack and one I will make again soon, thanks for sharing Joy!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients through garlic in a bowl.
- Separate the biscuits. Split the biscuits into the top and bottom half of biscuit.
- Flatten each biscuit on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread about 1 tbl or more of cheese mixture over each flattened biscuit round. Top with a bit of Mozarella cheese if desired.
- Bake at 400 F for about 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.