4 hrs 12 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I got these at recipegoldmine. They don't taste like crescent rolls to me. I modified it a little bit, but they are very good. My son Dave loves crescent rolls and I'm always in search of the perfect one. lol The prep time is a guess--your house is probably warmer than mine, but it needs to double two times
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl dissolve yeast in warm water with the honey to proof.
- 2Stir sugar, salt, eggs, lard and 1/2 flour into yeast mixture; add remaining flour and blend till smooth.
- 3Cover with wet towel in warm place till doubled, about 1 1/2 hours. Divide dough in half and roll each into 12 inch circle, 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Spread with butter and cut into 16 wedges.
- 5Roll up each wedge beginning at the largest end.
- 6Put on baking sheet.
- 7Cover until double, about 1 hour.
- 8Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes (watch the bottoms as they burn).
- 9Brush with butter.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 248.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g