Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was on a box of a Pillsbury Cake Mix. Looks easy and fun to make!
- 18 ounces favorite pillsbury cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 7 ounces canned frosting
- 1⁄2 cup small candies or 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles or 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir well with a spoon or spatula.
- Shape dough into individual balls. Place onto baking sheet and flatten them out with the bottom of a flour dipped glass.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Completely cool the cookies before frosting them. Decorate with frosting and mini m&m's or mini Chocolate Chips.
Excellent recipe--great for Palm Sunday and Easter and for all of Easter week. thanks much--Catherine Queens NY
This recipe made great cookies. Frosted and dipped in sprinkles. Yummy.
These are honestly one of my favorite "easy-make" cookies! Funefetti is a great flavor to use. Also they taste very similar to the Lofthouse brand.