Recipe by cookin_nurse
This looks easy and wonderful! Found at pillsbury. com.
Top Review by alligirl
This was pretty good, and intricate looking, for not too much work...I did use the whole package of bacon (15 slices), while working my way through the breadsticks. I would definitely make sure my pan was greased next time...We had this as a light dinner, but it would be great for a snack or a lunch. Thanks for sharing, cookin_nurse! Made for Fall PAC '09.
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks (12 breadsticks)
- 10 slices packaged pre- cooked bacon (from 2.1-oz package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 slice packaged pre- cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Unroll dough; separate into 12 strips. Starting at center of ungreased cookie sheet, coil bacon slices with dough strips into a loose spiral, pinching ends together securely as strips are added.
- Drizzle or brush egg over dough, using all of egg to fill crevices. Sprinkle with chopped bacon and parsley.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm.