Recipe by Candy C
Similar to Shepherd's Pie but using turkey and gravy. A wonderful way to use your leftovers from the Thanksgiving feast!
- 4 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans turkey gravy (or your leftover homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup snipped chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix turkey, peas, corn, gravy, 2 Tbsp chives, and thyme.
- Place in shallow 2 1/2 to 3 qt casserole.
- In microwave, warm potatoes to smooth consistency and mix in remaining chives.
- Cover turkey mixture with potatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 25 minutes til center is bubbly and potatoes begin to brown.