Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In ‘300 Best Bread Machine Recipes’
Make and share this Pilgrims’ Multigrain Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup dry buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.