Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
a good apple recipe
- 3 medium apples or 2 large apples, cored & thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- bring the honey & vinegar to a boil in a medium sized pot.
- turn the heat to low & gently place 6-8 slices of the apple in the pot at a time.
- simmer about 5 minutes or until you can see through the slices.
- very carefully scoop out the slices with a slotted spoon.
- spread them on a plate to cool.
- pour cream on top of cooled apples.