A Taste of Home Recipe. I haven't made it yet, but looks easy to make and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 32 chewing gum, mini orange chiclet
- 1In a small shallow bowl, combine frosting and food coloring.
- 2Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- 3Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole of a cookie, forming the hatband and crown.
- 4Add a buckle of Chickets gum.
- 5Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pilgrim Hat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge-striped shortbread cookies