Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Taste of Home Recipe. I haven't made it yet, but looks easy to make and delicious
Make and share this Pilgrim Hat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 32 chewing gum, mini orange chiclet
- In a small shallow bowl, combine frosting and food coloring.
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole of a cookie, forming the hatband and crown.
- Add a buckle of Chickets gum.
- Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.