Bobbi Camacho's Note:
This is a recipe your kids will absolutely love for Thanksgiving. If you are having company over, you will get loads of compliments!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 mother's fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 15 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- 15 jelly beans or 15 chocolate-covered raisins
- 2 pieces regular fruit leather
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown frosting
- 1Cut the Fruit Roll Ups into thin slices with a knife- they will be the brim of the hat.
- 2Get a Shortbread Cookie and put it upside down, so the plain chocolate side is up.
- 3Take the Peanut Butter Cups out of their wrappers.
- 4Pick up one strip of the Fruit Roll Up, and put around the Peanut Butter Cup on the fatter end.
- 5Use your frosting to secure a Raisin, or Jelly Bean on the Fruit Roll Up part, to act as a buckle on the hat.
- 6Next, with your frosting, attach the whole Peanut Butter Cup on top of the cookie, but in the middle of the cookie.
- 7Arrange on a festive platter!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pilgrim Hat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge-striped shortbread cookies