Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe your kids will absolutely love for Thanksgiving. If you are having company over, you will get loads of compliments!
- 15 mother's fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 15 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- 15 jelly beans or 15 chocolate-covered raisins
- 2 pieces regular fruit leather
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown frosting
- Cut the Fruit Roll Ups into thin slices with a knife- they will be the brim of the hat.
- Get a Shortbread Cookie and put it upside down, so the plain chocolate side is up.
- Take the Peanut Butter Cups out of their wrappers.
- Pick up one strip of the Fruit Roll Up, and put around the Peanut Butter Cup on the fatter end.
- Use your frosting to secure a Raisin, or Jelly Bean on the Fruit Roll Up part, to act as a buckle on the hat.
- Next, with your frosting, attach the whole Peanut Butter Cup on top of the cookie, but in the middle of the cookie.
- Arrange on a festive platter!