Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lettuce wrap ground beef, taco seasoning, nofat sour cream cilantro,lettuce,tomatoes, low fat cheddar cheese, black olives, green onions, avocado
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 leaves bibb lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Brown beef in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Add Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream and cilantro in small bowl.
- To assemble: Over lap 2 lettuce leaves, steam ends together, (if stems thick trim)Divide taco meat onto the center of leaves, spread about a little bit.
- Top with tomatoes, olives, green onions, olives and cheese.
- To fold: start stem end, fold up about 1/3 of the way, then roll from one side to the other, seam side down. Garnish with a side dollop of cilantro cream and avocado slices.